Effective from January 7th 2019
We expect the best committed influencers, with a similar ethos to ourselves, to work with us.
When working with first timers to the KACI brand, we always evaluate the results of your collaboration. The more interaction your posts generate to our website and/or social media accounts, the more likely we are to keep sending you clothes.
You will be required to discuss with us which clothes from our website you would like to promote and we will post them to you. You will then take photos and/or videos modelling the clothes and send these to us.
We give you as much creative freedom as you need to come up with collaboration ideas. Copyright of content created remains joint ownership between yourself and KACI.
Pictures and Videos
- We require pictures to be taken in lifestyle settings. Such as out shopping, in the garden, on holiday or visiting a point of interest (Pictures taken by yourself in front of a mirror will not be accepted).
- We require pictures to be vertical orientation in shape so they can be used on our socials and website for promotions.
- We require pictures to be taken in good lighting to allow our products to be seen correctly.
- We require pictures to be supplied to us in original uncompressed high quality. Copies of these should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
- We require a quick video of you wearing our items (simple catwalk type showing, front, sides and back of items) would be appreciated.
Posting on Socials
- Always tag us on all social platforms using the handle @kacifashionuk
- Always include our @kacifashionuk handle in the description of any social media posts.
- Always include the hashtag #KaciGal in your posts.
- Always create an Instagram Story with a swipe up directly to the product you are modelling for us.
- We require collaborations to be posted within 10 working days of receiving items from us, unless we have agreed in advance an alternative timescale.